Monday, April 2, 2012

Asian Persuasion


I made an Asian-themed dinner last night and half of it turned out pretty good. I made salmon and bok choy on the grill with a yummy sauce but it stuck to the grill and wasn't very pretty. I also made fried rice, which I will post later today.I got all the recipes from Rachael Ray's magazine :)
For an appetizer, I made fried bok choy ravioli

Ingredients
1 cup oil
3/4 cup chopped onion
8 ounces bok choy, stems chopped and leaves shredded
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Wonton wrappers (you can find them at Ralphs)

Directions
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium; cook onion, bok stems and garlic until soft, 7 minutes. Add bok leaves and cook 1 minute; season. Add heaping tsp. to wrappers, moisten edges and fold to seal. In skillet, heat remaining oil; fry ravioli until golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment