Saturday, October 17, 2009

Popping My Maraschino Cherry


Hello world, or the 3 people who are reading this! I started a blog about 2 years ago but then got bored with my own stories, so I deleted it.
Then a few months ago I saw JULIE AND JULIA and got inspired to start over and write a food blog. For some reason though, it never materialized. I was going through a really sexy phase and was so focused that I think I just plum forgot about it.
Then today, my brother sent me his friend's recipe blog and I was inspired once again (by the way, I highly recommend checking his blog out at http://eatfreak.org/. He has some amazing recipes and is a fantastic writer).
The point of this rant is to prepare these United States of America for what is about to happen. A recipe blog that millions of other people have already thought of.
Every time I drum up a new recipe or doctor up an old one, I will write about it. Even if it's disgoosting, I will blog away. You should know the good, the bad and the ugly. I will also try to take some snapshots of each recipe from start to finish so you know what it should and shouldn't look like.
I love to cook and bake and kick and if I can pass on my delicious recipes to at least one person, I will be content.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I love that you are doing this! I can't wait to see what you come up with! (And hopefully you will bring me some leftovers too, hehe)I am anxiously awaiting every precious morsel! Happy blogging my friend!

    ReplyDelete